Saint George 2016


Writing can sometimes be intimidating, but not when poets/students make up the rules, invent language, bring the words together and tell us,

‘This is what I want to say’

By showing you these creations, the poets’ thoughts take on a life of their own.

Now it’s your turn to read, interpret and get inspired by them!


I prefer night to day
I prefer sweet to salty
I like liquid better than solid
I like yellow better than white
And light better than dirt.

I like girls better than plants
I like the sea better than rivers
I like butterflies better than doors
And flowers better than heroes.

  DANIEL VARGAS 1st ESO



If you want to be happy
You should sing
You should dance
You should be good
You should live like Robin Hood
You should grow a tree.


If you want to be free
You shouldn’t get angry
You shouldn’t be selfish
You should be yourself.
 
JÚLIA ARBAT 1st ESO


I used to be unsociable
but now I have good friends.
I used to be sad
but now I am positive.
I used to care about nothing
but now I do.
I used to be shy
but now I am kind.
I used to smile
and I still am.

SARA CARRIÓN 2nd ESO


Comentaris